Front of Barn
Colonial Herb and Flower Garden
Orchard (West Hill)
- 6 Fruit Trees donated by Mark Christensen of Green Acres, Inc (planted by, members of E.L. Agribusiness sub-committee and Pollinator Pathways.
- Two McCoun Apple trees donated in Memorium and planted by Parks and Rec Crew, Town of East Lyme
West Side of Barn
- Sugar Maple planted in memory of SSF Board Member Betty Murphy
- Pin Oak planted in memory of SSF Board Member Luanne Lange
- Pollinator Pathways donated a planting of wildflowers near the Privy and another aside the Community Garden.